Funding from the Ivy & Roses Community Fund, Inc. is dedicated to education scholarships and nonprofit grants that enhance the social, economic and educational well-being of the local community. Our funding priorities focus on:
- Education: IRCF supports education efforts for students in grades pre-k through college.
- Health: IRCF supports efforts that reduces health disparities within Black communities.
- Human Services: IRCF supports efforts that service homeless, disabled, senior and immigrant populations.
- Economic Mobility: IRCF supports efforts that provide workforce training to disadvantaged populations.
- The Arts: IRCF supports efforts that enhance one’s quality of life through visual and performing artistry.