Funding from the Ivy & Roses Community Fund, Inc. is dedicated to supporting programs that enhance the social, economic, and educational well-being of the local community. Our program priorities focus on:
- Education: The Fund is supports education efforts for children in grades pre-k through 12, with an emphasis on pre-literacy and literacy skills, STEAM and a whole-child approach to education.
- Health: The Fund supports efforts that reduces health disparities within Black communities.
- Human Services:The Fund supports efforts that service homeless, disabled, senior and immigrant populations.
- Economic Mobility: The Fund supports efforts that provide workforce training to disadvantaged populations.
- The Arts: The Fund supports efforts that enhance one’s quality of life through visual and performing artistry.