SUPPORT FOR PROGRAM TARGETS
Ivy & Roses Community Fund, Inc. is dedicated to supporting programs that enhance the social, economic, and educational well-being of the local community as well as internationally. Our program targets focus on:
- HBCU for Life: A Call to Action – provide financial support for HBCUs to help students remain in school, complete their course of study, and receive their college degrees.
- #CAP – provide financial assistance to students as they seek admission to college by providing guidance and support in completing the application and enrollment process
- Women’s Healthcare and Wellness – provide financial assistance to raise community awareness of critical health issues impacting African-American women.
- Building Your Economic Legacy – provide resources to assist in financial planning, asset accumulation, and wealth building including savings and investments, managing debt, and improving credit.
- The Arts! – provide financial assistance to expose students to arts enrichment and culture by focusing on visual and performing arts and by showcasing talent through the exploration of writers, entertainers and various other artists.
- Global Impact – provide financial assistance designed to improve the lives of those in our international community